Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport 4X4
Trim Level: Sport Crew Cab
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:100
ALLPAR will become famous soon enoughALLPAR will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigolyt View Post
Sounds like the Bilstein's are the way to go... whats it typically cost installed?

Does it make sense to do all 4 or just the front?
You will get best ride and most out of the high quality shocks if you go ahead and replace all 4. I highly encourage you to go ahead and do all of them; you won't regret it.

Forgot to comment on the install cost. I paid $360 for all 4 shocks and the luxury of knowing a Chrysler tech, who is my dad. We put them on in His shop where air, a lift, a wall mounted spring compressor and alignment rack was easily accessible. These could be installed yourself, but if you know or have access to someone like this it will save you quite a bit of $$ and time

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallnick View Post
With the 2.1 setting are you seeing a decreased mpg?
I figured I would see a decrease, but after I had them installed I drove 350 miles and was getting 19.5mpg...the same as before I leveled her. I'm going on a 550 mile trip this weekend and will let you know if I still get the same.

Last edited by ALLPAR; 04-11-2013 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to answer a question