Old 04-13-2013, 02:24 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:57
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

I got mine from Tomball Dodge in Tomball, TX (Houston).
Well the sales guys I had were very good, manager wasn't bad, and the finance guy didn't try to sell me any useless add ons. Overall it was a good deal. My main complaint was there aftermarket dept. They aren't very smart. There knowledge base wasn't very good for someone specializing in selling parts. After letting them do the 2" level and tint. It was a joke. I dropped the truck off at 9am and took till 9pm for a 2" level and tint. No time for the alignment since it was late. I ended up having my friend do an alignment. That was inconvenient but I was ok still. Next morning I noticed the rear door glass was scratched from the razor cutting the time and a small nic in the paint. I said I didn't want the door painted and mixed some touch up at work since it was so small. I really just wanted the money I paid for the tint job but they rather put a new window in. I am pissed because I know they will end up scratching something else or taking all day and then some. Well I will walk the truck with the guy when I drop in off next Friday. If it comes back with any kind of mark I will probably go nuclear at the dealership. I expect people to be more careful working on any new vehicle but especially one with a $43k sticker. For this guys well being I hope they don't damage the door panel or scratch anything else. I hate to be a dick but they couldn't manage to tint it without damaging it so how can they put a new window in without damaging it again. I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a doge or jeep just take it elsewhere for anything aftermarket. Will update next week of I don't get arrested for aggravated assault since I will be very aggravated if my truck has any new damage

Ready Lift 2" level, Westin Polished Light Bar, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in,Bak Flip G2, Bak Box, Dick Cepek Torque 20x9's, 285/60R20 DuraTracs, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the lows.