Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Prairie Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:12
Speedogomer is on a distinguished road
Default Access Vanish Tonneau Cover on 2013 Ram Quad

So I was able to find a brand new Access Vanish tonneau on Ebay for $200 with free shipping, and couldn't pass it up. Just had it installed yesterday.

----------------------
Pros:

The price I paid was awesome, but still isn't outrageous if bought at normal price (about $360)

Super easy install. Takes maybe 20 minutes.

Good quality fabric

Super low profile. Barely above the bed at all.

Latches tight, with easy open and close
----------------------
Cons:

The rear edge of the tonneau, against the tailgate, isn't as nicely finished as the sides. Sticks up slightly. I see on higher end Access models they have a nicer edge at the rear. The Vanish is probably designed this way in order to entice buyers to upgrade to a higher end model.

Tie downs for when rolled up aren't very great quality

Edge fit isn't perfect. Near the cab, and at the corners it isn't perfect. I have never seen a soft tonneau that is though.

----------------------

Overall I'm happy. Couldn't beat it for the price. It has a much lower porfile than any tonneau I've seen before. If your main priority is low profile, then THIS is definitely the best tonneau I've seen. If you want more security, or a super exact fit, you'd be better off with a hard cover.

My rating 8/10. Would recommend for sure.

(tried uploading pictures, says security certificate is missing(?), will try again later)