View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1772
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaner82 View Post
Have a 2013 Sport. I would like to give it a slight lift, maybe 4". What do I need to buy in order to do that? Can I still use my stock wheels? Will they rub at all? Will this negatively affect the ride quality? Ride quality is very important to me.

I keep seeing Bilstein 5100 mentioned. Would those allow me to get a few inches of lift without sacrificing ride quality?

What am I looking at spending to get my truck lifted? I don't want the cheapest parts of course, but I do want to keep spending as low as possible, while still getting high quality parts and maintaining the same ride quality I have now (or better if that's possible).

I'm just not sure what all i need to lift my truck. If I have to replace my stock wheels, it's going to be out of the question for now.
Bilstein will probably increase your ride comfort over stock. I know it did for me.
You can run stock wheels s nothing is affected, but it will rid of your rake.
4" lift isn't bad, but your stock wheels will look small

Either way, we can help,you with either
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!