View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Patriot Blue
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1900
gonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant futuregonefishin776 has a brilliant future
Default Gonefishin to the rescue

So I know I suck, I don't have any pictures...but had a pretty cool experience this weekend.

I went back to the spot that I posted pics from last week, because it had rained and my one buddy hadn't seen the spot yet. So he wanted to check it out with me. We get back there and it's way muddier since the rain we had on friday. I come around the corner and there isn't 1..but 2 trucks stuck back there.

truck 1: 1995/96 ish f150..bone stock. Stock street tires.
truck 2: some izuzu or pathfinder or somethin, mid 90's...bone stock.

The f150 went through the big muddy whole and buried his front end up above the bumper. The izuzu getting to his rear bumper and got stuck like 30 feet away.

So they were sure glad to see me. I had to pull the izuzu thing out first which was cake, in order to get to the f150. There was dry land in FRONT of the f150..but his bumper was buried and he didn't have anything good to hook to on the front anyway.

So I had to come at an angle across the ruts he was in..2 medium yanks..no dice. One last yank and I ripped him out of there. the dumbass didn't know how to STOP backing up and almost slammed into my tailgate. i was watching him of course so i kept driving forward so he didn't hit me. He finally stopped and gave a whoop of joy that we got him out.

They weren't from the area and were already there about 1.5 hours and would have been there A LOT longer had I not come through. I gave him my number in case he got stuck leaving the hole (we were going out separate entrances). He didn't get stuck again, but they both said they'd think twice about what they try to go through in their bone stock trucks.
JVC Arsenal KD, Bilstein 5100 adjustables [maxed], aFe Stage 2 Air Intake, Superchips 3865, Husky Floor Mats, Saddleman Camo Seat Covers, Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler SI/DO, 20 % Tint. 35x12.5x17 Federal Couragia M/T, 17x8.5 VTEC Warlord wheels, -12mm offest.
Sponsored links