View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 12:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 2500HD
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:563
Iqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to allIqudayo is a name known to all
Default Iqudayo's Mods

Long over due but here we go...

Ok so this weekend was very productive I got to connect my cameras the front, and rear and I started to prep the rear seats for the amps. I will add more to the post as I go on

1. Switched the factory radio for a 730n and Lockpic set up navigation and movie in motion.
Straight forward pull the old radio and switch it for the new one all standard DIY routine.

2. Installed the front and rear cameras, ran the wires, (Rear) removed the tail gate cover and ran the wires thru the factory location and into the cabin. Front was modified because of where I wanted it, ran the wires thru the fire wall as well. (The front was all costume done by me) Installed the cameras to the lockpic. Connect it to the factory radio and connect the harness to the Lockpic. Straight forward no surprises. After the install I noticed the images were upside down on the monitor….. DAM…. I rotated the rear camera perfect the front was trickier I disassembled the housing removed the camera rotated it 180*and hot glued it to hold it and reinstalled it Perfect….

3. Also last week I installed my new 12” Pioneer sub replacing the center jump seat. Remove the passenger seat allowing easier access to the jump seat remove the jump seat install the sub box and reinstall the passenger seat. “WALA” you were never there……

4. Remove the rear seat and raise it via 3/4 “ blocks painted black and reinstalled the rear seat allowing access to the rear of the cab for installation of my 3 Rockford Fosgate Amps are not in yet

Night Lights

B Pillar without tape ( New Version)

That's all I could get up for now I will add more any questions I'm more than happy to help / advise.

To many mods to list ask and I shall give you all the information, and help I can.
Everything from outside to interior.

Last edited by Iqudayo; 04-15-2013 at 03:30 PM.
Sponsored links