View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 05:28 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
My wife did

Thanks, I like it a lot. The biggest change I want to do is the wheels. Going to do 2013 17" wheels powder coated black. The rest of the exterior is pretty much what I want. Still debating on debadging the doors, changing to color matched or black handles, doing something with the antenna, etc.

Also might get a white rear bumper, but honestly I don't mind the chrome on the rear. It goes nice with the emblems and everything else chrome. I like the chrome grill too, on my truck. I guess it's just he white paint looks good with it. I normally don't like the chrome grill on other color trucks.
Thank goodness for your wife
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!