Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2007 dodge ram 1500 laramie
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Dark Grey
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:10
Jerry87 is on a distinguished road
Default some advice please :)

hey guys..i just wanted some advice from some REAL truck guys.

k here is my situation...i recently bought a truck from a reputible dealership...a 2007 dodge ram 1500 laramie...and ive really had nothing but issues with it since i bought it...its a great truck..and they have fixed EVERYTHING that has went wrong with it...here is a list of what has happened

-door needed adjusted as it had a horrible wind noise (pretty minor i know)
-heated seat stopped working
-axel connector to the boot was leaking...had to be replaced
-4 wheel drive went on it....they fixed this for free also and was about a 2500$ job
-the brake rotors on the front were extremely warped...needed new pads and rotors.

needless to say this was a headache...they fixed all this free of charge..although i had to go back there all these times...they were excellent in fixing this but still..pretty ****in annoying..

now my issue is i went in there last night..and the salesman said they feel terrible about this..and is willing to buy back this truck at the same price i bought it for..and get me into a newer truck and he promised me i would have around the same payments...my question is, is it worth my time getting a new truck after all this work has been done to it?...i dont know what to do any advice would be awesome!!
Sponsored links