View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 12:04 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much what gonefishin said.. If the truck is a newer model, and has all the features you enjoyed, It would be a good option. If the newer truck has less features, some times you have to decide on what parts you need and want, and some are excessive. I got rid of my 08 pontiac torrent GT, with leather, heated power seats, sunroof and loaded features minus nav., To my truck with stock with power options minus manual cloth seats. Do not regret anything as I found those were nice features to have, but ones I could for sure do without.. Plus the torrent was the suv from hell.. So many issues that several shops couldn't figure out.

I am sorry to hear about the bad experience with your ram you just bought, but you could test it out for a while to decide if it what you want to keep with all the repairs or if it is already time to swap out.

It does help that you did happen to get a great dealer who has been good with taking care of the previous problems.

Also with the door noise.. I seem to have that on the highway when there is some wind.. Did the same drive with my uncle in his brand new 2013 GMC 1500 Z71.. Was very different listening to how quiet the ride was
Tow mirrors up for all the haters