View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

If they will honor the warranty(they should) then they will grind/sand out the bad areas and re spray them. You will just have a very minor line where the seams are. If you go to linex and get the renew it will look brand new and be better than the original rhino liner.

I don't know how people tear up these liners. We use the hell out of our beds and our regular linex liners look like new. No a single dent or tear or peel anywhere. And I'm not just talking about 2x4's and mulch, I slide pallets of brick, etc weighing 1,000+ lbs in my bed often and no damage. I mean I'm pretty careful when loading and unloading, but to me that's just common sense. Use a little caution and it'll last forever. Mine's out in the sun 24/7 too, but I use the cleaner/protectant on it once or twice a year and it looks pretty good.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.

Last edited by snrusnak; 04-16-2013 at 04:08 PM.