Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Ram 1500 Hemi
Trim Level: Jus The TRX
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:41
HoltFF1074 is on a distinguished road
Default Chipping away at some ideas!

Thanks Guys,really appreciate the input/tips as this chip performance is still a new option for me when choosing to mod for performance. I don't really plan to get carried away with my 07 as it's just obvious to me that the best this engine has to be offered has yet to be let loose. While i dwell over the use of a performance chip, i feel a simple but helpful thing to do is improve air intake. So i'm also studing different different Air Intake systems that will allow me to gain while keeping within a tight budget. I would obvious like the ram air set up,though i know such a setup goes much beyond what i can really think of doing at the current time. So maybe if i find the right priced and effective air system and also do a slight cosmetic touch of finding a scoop,while continuing to look at the chip options. By looking at the names and applications of the chips you guys have shared,i may be able to find some sites for these chips to review everything from performance gain to price. Thanks Guys,i really am grateful for your help.