View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:07 PM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1797
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemipowerv8 View Post
I have a 14" Magnaflow and Y on the way...just got out of a truck with a Super 40 setup and dumps so I am wanting to be quieter than this and I imagine the 14 will be perfect. Worried the 18 would be too quiet according to some reviews it's barely louder than stock...but also read that side by side comparison the 18 is deeper so this had me on the fence for a while. But I will run the 14 with the resonators and see how that goes for a few months...should decrease interior resonance some (drone) but still sound great especially after break in. Alternatively I could have done the 18 without resonators I suppose but just thinking of that NOW lol...

Seeking loud enough so it's worth doing (but not as loud as my 07 with Super 40 dumped was) with some added throttle response and any mpg or tq gains that may come (minimal to none I know).

I am considering waiting on a tuner to install so I can shut off MDS but I doubt I can look at it that long and not put it in...either way I will update with my opinions in time. One note though, the stock sport setup has an AWESOME tone to it! If it were 20-30% louder I'd just leave it alone...maybe lol.
Damn.... 18 almost sounding stock? Yikes.
My ears must be old cause I have a 22 and it's no where close to stock. Lol

click here ---> Got Factory Air Suspension? - Want to Lift or Lower? <---click here

sales@bullysperformance.com