Vehicle: '13 1500 CC 4x4 HEMI 8spd
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
domesticman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraKoup View Post
Can anyone out there recommend a good dealership from say Toronto east to Newfoundland? Reason being is that I currently live in Labrador and there are no Ram dealerships here. (Lots of ram trucks in town but no dealership!).
As a result I will have to travel elsewhere in order to get the truck, so I'm really free to chose who I deal with, which is probably a good thing. I'm planning on placing a order for a truck so I get exactly what I want.

Are there any dealers which are know to be better to deal with or offer better pricing?

Thanks
TK
Absolutely. It's the dealer I went to and will be sending people to, Pickering Chrysler.

My ordering process took a few weeks because I compared prices from local dealers and dealers from Detroit as well as far west as Calgary. Dexter Peters has given me the best price I could find for my Sport Crew Cab.

He's a down to earth type of guy who'll work with you and try and get you anything you need. He's honest in his answers (I can confirm this because I've pretty much researched stuff I wasn't sure of) and his lines of communication are open entirely for contact or any further questions/concerns.

You won't regret working with Dexter Peters and I promise you this is not "Dexter Peters" in disguise