View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1769
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemipowerv8 View Post
Ha! Just what I have read...I personally have not heard any of them in person on a Ram...I did get a Magnaflow catback system for my Charger SRT in 2007 and it was way quiet...I loved the tone/sound but wanted louder...due to the cost of the system I just left it that way as long as I had the car though.
I'll try 14" with resonators and hope it's not too loud but I think my Super 40 dumped HAS to have been louder and thats what I am wanting to "come in under" so to speak. Fingers crossed...IF it's louder than I want I can cut it out and put an 18" in and sell the 14" no problem...
Ahhh...just yanking your chain.
If and when you need the 14" let me know
Ill take care of ya
Free shipping as always.
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!