Old 04-19-2013, 11:52 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 1500 Sport 5.7L Hemi
Trim Level: Sport Quad Cab
Color: Mango Tango
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:98
MangoTangoMofo will become famous soon enough

Great choice!!!!!! I’m always preaching this muffler when ever anyone will listen, it’s is the perfect balance. There is zero drone on the highway and you have a very muscular, deep sounding exhaust tone rumbling out of the rear.

My recommendation… Delete the resonators and get new tailpipes made up with some nice tips. If you do that you’ll be replicating the Magnaflow Cat-back but for ˝ the price.

I deleted the resonators on my truck and I couldn’t be happier! Despite what most people think you will not induce any drone with this setup. Instead you will get a much more defined sound out of the exhaust as all 8 cylinders fire instead of a constant muffled sound.

If you’re getting your local shop to weld it in for you… ask them about making you new tail pipes at the same time and if you can swing it, go for it! You’ll be happy you did.

Great Mod!

5x11x22 Magnaflow with a resonator delete // Rough Country 2.5F&1.75R level kit // 17 XD Cranks // 35x12.5x17 Toyo MT's // Air Lift 1000 // Armor Thane bed liner // Century Ultra Sport Canopy // Yakima Roof Rack // Mopar side steps // Custom Browning Mudflaps