View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: '15 Ram 1500 Longhorn EcoD
Trim Level: CC, 6'4", 3.92, LSD
Color: Granite Crystal
Engine: 2014-20?? 182.3ci (3.0L) L630DOHC V6 240hp 420lb/ft Eco-Diesel
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdvelchek View Post
I'm not trying to seem like a educational source, just saying that I've asked around a lot about the same thing. The basic understanding that I've gathered is hemifever for waking up the beast, spin tires, and to have that kinda fun. Whitelightning for the even more serious track and times guys. I got a daily driver that has my daughter in it half the time, so I'll be going hemifever so I can play on the way to pick her up and such. Both guys sound great. Hemifever throws in his tune when you buy the tuner through him and I understand that the discountautoperformance guys have the tuner with an available whitelightning tune included. Additionally, I know money is money these days, but if you can get up to $500 to $600 dollar range just for the tuner and now get a freebie included; why not eventually try both. It was just a few months ago that everybody ran out to grab the tuner and then had to go get the first tune out-of-pocket. We're lucky to have the DiscountAutoPerformance discount too and excellent presence and customer service on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt key View Post
No doubt about that! Thanks for the input guys, I'm sure ill go with the white lightning tune because of the trans tune. And I'd like to give discount auto most of my business with my build.
Oh wow!
Thanks gents!
We certainly stove to be as responsive to you all

Plus we like to offer variety for members.....hence WhiteLightning.
Both are hands down 2 of the best in the industry (Hemifever and WhiteLightning that is)
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!