View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:36 AM
Bully's Performance

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram CC 4X4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: PX8 Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1787
fastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant futurefastNugly @ BP has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamMan86 View Post
That's not bad at all. So I just do some data logging and send it and they email a tune? Im sure this is covered somewhere else but haven't found anything yet. I have the trinity and would be curious about compare the CMR tune to either WL or Hemifever. I do know that I lose a lot of hp since Im at such high altitude but I want to wake it up more without doing real heavy mods
This is one way and you'll also need to send your original backup/stock tune and current loaded tune.
All 3 will give WhiteLightning all the info he needs to do this.
Great thing is, he will tweak as you,try it if its not to your liking (ie,shift points too soft or too hard)
Either way, let us know and we can get you moving quicker as he prioritizes our emails and customers
100% Guaranteed to work or we will replace it for free!