View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Ram Crew Cab 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport Max
Color: Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:108
AlmostSleezy will become famous soon enoughAlmostSleezy will become famous soon enough
Default Ram > Diesel ford

Had the girlfriend with me headed to the beach, and there's a long straight 3 lane street. Yes like a 35mph zone..
He was on my left at a red light, both driver and passanger looking at me smiling and revving up. It hit green and off we went, I didn't spin just gripped and took off! He whistled and blew smoke and i Kept pulling extremely hard, for a good few blocks. Roughly 3 car lengths. After I figured he had enough I let off and came up on a red light. I rolled down my window waiting for him, when he pulled up next to me his passanger said " Fu** that things quick ".
He was maybe a 06 ford crew cab ford with 35s, loud and blew black smoke, so he at least had a programmer??

We had a friendly wave and went our own ways. I just installed the vararam intake and 85mm throttle body last week and just now got to test it out. Very impressed!

All ordered from Bully's Performance.
Best 0-60mph in 5.61 seconds.

Last edited by AlmostSleezy; 04-20-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Sponsored links