View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:40 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2615
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

around San Diego, Jiffy Lube is about to be going out of business
they have employees standing out front holding signs that basically beg for business
they have been caught screwing customers too many times

I went there over 4 years ago with my '99 chevy 1500
requested Castrol 10w-30 & full Lube
i caught them putting in Valvoline & not changing the oil filter
they didn't even check the rear end until i brought it to the managers attention
they didn't even grease the front end, until i said i wanted it greased, they argued with me saying that my Chevy didn't have grease fittings up front, that were all sealed units.
I told them that i wanted the front end greased & that they needed to look again. I did Not have the original front assembly, it had all been replaced
I tell everyone to stay far away from Jiffy Lube, they were also caught by the State of California, doing work not requested & not doing work that was requested
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle