View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantman View Post
I think you need to invest in 28" drag radials if your going to want to bust into the high 13's bud. Correct me if I am wrong but "TheBlackHemi's" CC runs 3.55's and 28" drags for track times in the 13's. His lightweight 17" wheels with his 28" diameter track tires weigh in at 53lbs. Try weighing your 22" wheel and tire, and see what kind of weight is holding your truck back. You just have to find your right setup for track days thats all.
You are right with everything but I have 3.92s and my truck will never see 13s again LOL it's stripped down and back to stock. All I can say is when it was all said and done I was left with a broken tranny and Whitelightning is a female dog IMO for completely point the finger at me and not owning up to his f up.