View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:32 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

My truck should be out the shop hopefully tomorrow but when I told him about it in an e-mail he pointed his finger at me. Go figure I install his tranny tune on April 1st and my tranny dumps on the 5th. The dealer told me the scanners showed tq limits and pressures that were too high and go figure what do you think he tune my tranny for. He increased line pressure and I'm sure he killed TM because I was burning rubber from a dig like no other. I e-mailed him after the dealer told me what happened on April 17th and never got a reply back. That's ok I'm about to make a thread and put him on blast with all the e-mails from day 1 dealing with him. That snake was trying to steal Hemifevers tunes from me since January LOL but anyway I'm done with my rant.