View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

They didn't know initially but when you split the engine and tranny apart whats in the middle....a circle d TC LOL. Yeah my vavlebody was trashed, clutch packs...to the point where I didn't have 3rd and 4th gear. Of course what I was doing to my truck was decreasing tranny life but come on when I didn't show no signs of tranny problems for 5 months straight with Hemifevers tune and I swap over on the 1st and my tranny takes a dump on the 5th. Let me remind you nothing changed with mods, so first thoughts would point towards a tune.

Then the way he handled the situation pretty much sealed it with me, just leaving me hanging and completely ignoring me. After finding out exactly what the dealer told me was the same things he tuned my tranny for. Increased line pressure (have the e-mails) and 4th gear lockout...and you know along the lines he did decrease TQ mangement which cause raise in tq limits. After talking to a few people about Whitelightning over various forums I wasn't the first one that he dumped their tranny after only days of installing his tune....I believe the count was up to 9. So you guys use him if you want but I wouldn't let him touch my truck again with a stick. I know he's partnered with a vendor on this forum and if they don't mind taking a chance with his tunes under their name that fine but I'm sure when this happened to me he sent out retune's as quick as he could LOL