View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:05 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Ram Express
Trim Level: Express Package
Color: Mineral Gray Matalic
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:320
JimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the roughJimsRamTruck2012 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlock III View Post
To the parents of Gecko:

Kindly be advised that I have been made aware of the above-referenced individual's particular syndrome.

In this regard, kindly also be advised that, although I may be a Warlock. I have studied many particular aspects of Doctorate subjects.

That being the case I am highly qualified to make a secondary observation insofar as that: It is highly likely that Gecko will suffer from PTSD. Otherwise known as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, if he is not permitted to attend the scheduled meet-and-greet.

Therefore, if you truly value your sons sanity, I would advise you to delay his graduation for another year.

I hope that helps.
Nice to see some one else likes my note idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msorbara10 View Post
Yea i am sure we can work something out I know where Edison is. May is going to be crazy my sister has her sweet 16 and gramps is having hip surgery and I have to find an internship for the summer. But I will be home for 3 months so there is plenty of time to do a M&G. We can work something out eventually it would be fun
That's a full plate you have there.

Let me know what dates would work for you and we can put something together. If not a m&g there will be a lot of auto shows we can go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
HAHAHAHAAA I'm gonna send these to the school so that they understand too. Maybe they will push the graduation back another week or so just for me!
You see my friend. Notes can help you get out of what you don't want to do and get you into what you really want to do. Only problem is sometimes it doesn 't work with family or good looking women.