Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 4X4
Trim Level: Crew Cab SLT BigHorn
Color: Inferno Red
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
S77R is on a distinguished road
Default DOD14M/18M Interior Noise

Hello,
I have been doing alot of research on buying a new muffler for my 2010 CC Ram and one thing I haven't been able to get much information on is the noise inside the cab.

For those with the Mufflex DOD14M or have been in a truck with one, can you tell me if the DOD14M is too much for a daily driver. I drive my truck to work daily 1hr total trip and I really like to listen to music during the drive. I also haul my 2 young kids around in their car seats in the back (naps offen) and we also use this truck whenever we are taking trips. So would the 14" muffler be too much for all of the above? Would the noise inside the truck be too loud? Also what about the drone, would it be too much for little kids or from trips?

Is there a big difference in interior noise between the 18" and the 14" muffler. Would I be better off getting the 18" for the above reasons?

Thanks for all the help, I have done alot of reading on these and listened to many videos on youtube, but still would like to hear from others with experience that have lived with these mufflers and can offer their opinions, thanks!
Sponsored links