View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: sport
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:267
Ahays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the roughAhays63 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgert View Post
I built a separate little shed for my compressor then had the air lines run in through the wall
this is something we did had it insulated and what not so when it kicks on it doesnt drown out the music...speaking of music we had surrond sound installed throughout the whole shop...also after we had the cabinets installed we put big chunks of 2X8s on the tops then had them custom wrapped with stainless steel so we could beat the crap out of them and not damage them and also clean up is a breaze if you spill oil or something...also had a big vice bolted into them, never know when your gonna need a big vice...i dont know how much or what kinda of work you do but we do a lot of small engine re builds and custom suspension re valves...and as the compressor was mentioned you cant have enough quick connects ran through the walls for ease of access to air and last but not least we also have a full bar thats a little over the top but oh well...ill get some pictures when im back in town if your interested in the counter or anything