View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatsy92 View Post
I used to do oil changes at a Chevy dealership and yes the double gasket happens but only once! For me anyways. After getting soaked in oil (we had a pit and I stood under the car) I learned to make sure the old gasket came off. Also I know it's very simple to check but km a big guy and can't get my chest under the truck. I got a little under and snapped a few pics from reaching under. It's not the plug I can see that. And to top it all off my oil is over a litre over filled!! I am so mad. I wanted to check it after it was done. I trusted them. Obviously a wrong decision. They will be getting a piece of my mind Monday morning
Wait a minute, I don't get what you're saying....

Are you saying after losing all that oil in your driveway, you measured what was left in the motor and STILL it was a litre more than recommended OR you measured it after picking it up from the DS and it was a liter [34 US oz.] more than recommended -fill max line]?

Grub out!