View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 04:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
ckage83 is on a distinguished road
Default OK! I've just about had it. Help me pick my rims/tires

I'm kinda new here, but I've been reading just about everything possible for my new rim/tire/suspension setup.

I got the green light from the wife you pull the trigger on pretty much whatever I want.

I've got an 11' Ram 1500 Long Horn with a Top Gun Cutomz leveling kit. 2 3/4 in the front and 3/4 in the rear. Thats going out the window for a full BDS 4" suspension lift with Bilsteins in the front and the dual steering stabilizer. That seems pretty set in stone now.

I'm looking to run 35/12.5/20s on the truck. I know they'll fit fine with the lift and the front shocks set correctly. (looking to make the truck as level as possible)

Now for the real dilemma: Rims. I've narrowed it down to the following:
-Fuel Hostage 20X9 ??Offset
-Fuel Throttle 20X9 ?? Offset
OR
-Fuel Maverick 20X10 (looks like they only have -19mm offset)

Now I'm absoutely in love with the Mavericks. I dont mind the price, I'll get over it. But I'm concerend about fitment with the suspension and or the tires sticking out WAAAY beyond the fender. I know all of the rims will stick out a bit and I plan on running a set of bushwhacker pocket fender flares.

What I'm really needing help with is determining the offset I can run and achieve the desired look/fitment. Also, a good source on the rims/tires would be a geat help too.

Here is the beast at rest.....waiting for an early christmas:

Sponsored links