View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 12:16 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500 5.7 SPORT
Rep:27
Ram Dude is on a distinguished road
Default Tpms................

So I purchased a set of 26s for my truck this past weekend. I know they came off a 4TH GEN ram cause the pics in the ad had them on one. When I asked the seller what year it was he told me it was a 13. Now from what I've seen the 1500 lettering is underneath the RAM lettering on both front doors on 13's, but the one in the add had the 1500 next to the RAM lettering as on my old 11. Reason I'm asking is because he said the rims still had the TPMS installed. So I thought awesome, all I have to do is install them. When I show up to meet the guy at a storage unit a girl and her boyfriend also show up with the key to the unit. She opens it and I look at the rims. I ask the guy again if the TPMS are still in it and he turns to the girl and asks her, she says yes. So right then I doubted them a little but still felt at ease because I knew that I had a new set of TPMS's sitting at the house. So is there anyway to check to see is they indeed have TMPS's installed? I'm thinking about taking them to discount tire and asking them if the have some sort of scanner. And if they do can they also tell me what frequency they are transmitting at?????????
Long read, but I appreciate the responses.

Last edited by Ram Dude; 04-29-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Sponsored links