Old 04-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport Crew 4X4
Color: Deep Cherry Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:14
JaxLoki is on a distinguished road

Mine doesn't work that way. I just pull up the app click the "remote start" icon and put in my 4 digit pin. 15 secs tops. Truck starts in about 45 secs from space!

[QUOTE=GTyankee;1083262]I watched a video with a guy using the Uconnect, to me it was pretty pitiful
he had to sign in on his phone, then insert a PIN#, then follow the instructions
then after waiting what to me was 2 minutes, he received a text that read something like remote starting procedure has been initiated
. Do you want to continue ?, he clicked yes, it read initiating, another long period of time passed, he received another text telling him that it had started, he has to go through the sign on each time it sends you a messege
If you don't open the door within a certain amount of time, it shuts itself OFF

so if you were in a building, work or home & there was a blizzard outside, it may be worth going through all that

look at this video, mostly at 1:30 minutes
Mufflex DOD14M, BakFlip Fibermax, K&N Drop-in Filter, Stubby Antenna, In-Cabin Air Filter Mod, Painted Tips, Debadged and B-pillar tape removed, Plastidipped All Chrome, Recon 60" Xtreme Light bar, Linex'd Go Rhino Dominator III Steps, 295/70 18 Trail Grapplers, Fuel Throttle 20x9, ReadyLift SST