Old 04-29-2013, 10:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram Sport 4x4 Reg Cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
mattm55 is on a distinguished road

I just traded my '10 Taco TRD (21k mileage) for a Ram 1500 4x4. I thought the same thing when I was looking at the RAM. The Taco just did everything I needed and was 100% reliable with none of the small piddly-s#t that goes wrong to bother me. The only thing wrong with the Taco's are they are way looooong in the tooth in design. Another Taco (2006, 2010) would have meant just a color change for me, and that's it. Why change a good thing I guess?

I keep my stuff super-clean and the dealer gave me a lot more than I thought for the Taco. They knew it wouldn't be a hard sell. I was initially going to do an Express and add the hood, tires, etc... but went for the Sport loaded up. The RAM truck is awesome to look at. Been so busy adding and modding I owe the forum some pics. I did notice some things already thought that may be signs of things to come (my overflow cap doesn't stay on). OK, so I'm picky....

I do have to say one thing... even knowing resale value may not be be what the Taco was,...

I don't regret trading for the Ram Sport! It is a nice looking, powerful truck... fingers crossed for reliability.

Matt