View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 07:18 PM
YoMoma's Avatar
YoMoma YoMoma is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Iowa
Age: 50
Posts: 33
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie SLT
Color: Green
Engine: 1998-2001 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 245hp(standard), 250hp(Sport package)
Rep Power: 0
YoMoma is on a distinguished road
Default Ram rims center cover?

Not sure the name of these.
Looks like they cover the area that once you take them off you can get to the grease caps.
These are the caps that are located between the rim bolts/nuts.
Neighbor had a garage party this last summer. They had lots of partiers there. Noticed all 4 of them missing the next morning off my truck .
Looking to buy replacements online or from an aftermarket shop online. Maybe ebay??? Would they be resonably priced from the dealer?
Whats the name for these and can you put a link for me to find them online?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links