Vehicle: 2013 Ram
Trim Level: Outdoorsman
Color: Maximum Steel
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:10
DemolitionMan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer Rob View Post
Thanks for the replies. Yeah, making my own is kind of what I was thinking. $189 on the Mopar site is crazy high for what you get. I just have to find some 1/4" thick black plastic sheets and make a few dividers. I don't care for the extra stuff included in the way over priced Mopar kit. Anyone have any idea for part numbers for the gun or fishing pole holders? I can't find them either.
The "dividers" you saw in plastic bags at the dealer lot were actually inserts that go in the bottom of the ramboxes. I thought the same thing, until I pulled them out and saw that they were not rectangles, but cut to fit the low parts of the rambox. They cover up the screw heads that are down there.

I have been searching for a while for the Rambox Holster for 2013. It has been a really frustrating search. 82212359 is the only part number I can find, and it claims to be for a 5'7" bed. I think I'm going to roll the dice and try them in my longer bed....as long as the screw holes on top of the wheel wells are the same it should be fine.