DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - Ram rims center cover?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Posts: n/a

They are called "center caps". Post up a pick of your wheels. I'm wondering if my friends in Florida might make some nice billet center caps that fit your wheels.
Reply With Quote