View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:27 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4
Trim Level: Sport quad cab
Color: Bright Silver Metallic
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:360
starquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nicestarquestbd22 is just really nice

Sounds like you have done your homework and did a good job negotiating to me. I think the price you got on the 2012 is probably a pretty good one. My biggest question now is how much could you realistically be in the 2013 for? I guess the biggest factor there is what rebates and incentives are available. It more or less comes down to how much is the difference between the truck you like and could live with and the truck that's exactly what you want. Of course, the price and payment is a factor for most of us but you should also think about the fact that you will likely be living with this truck for several years. Do you want to like it or love it, lol? I wouldn't worry too much about the 2013 being the first year of the model. It was really more of a mild refresh than a total redesign. Good luck and keep us updated as to what you decide.
06-08 chrome clads w/33" Cooper Discoverer H/T Plus, Mopar tailgate spoiler, debadged door trim & tailgate emblems, 13" antenna, LED dome & maps, Magnaflow 22" SI/DO, 18% tint, "HEMI" hood spears, VHT tinted tails & third brake light, Lamin-x optic blue fogs, leveled w/McGaughys 2" drop shackles.