Old 05-01-2013, 11:29 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Vehicle: 2012 reg. cab 4X4 HEMI
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Trigger2298 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 32seventeen View Post
I would go with the truck that will make you happy. As long as it is not stretching you too far with the payment.
Getting a good price on a truck is nice, but finding the truck you love is even better. IMHO.

I guess you asked the dealers if they could find you a 2012 anywhere with the options you want, to see if they could transfer it in?

Thanks much for your input, 32!

I test drove the truck last night and enjoyed the ride and all and I think I could definitely live with it for a few years especially if you guys think the price of 21,000 if I can get it for that is to good to pass up. On the other hand I'm torn because I could have the exact 2013 build truck I would want for about guessing 3 grand more and it would be a yr newer.

Price kinda matters to me as I like getting the best deal and with my credit still not up to par mostly because of an ex-leaching boyfriend I was stupid enough to keep around for the last 6 yrs.

I've been looking around at every dealership and calling within 100 miles of Milwaukee and there is really nothing out there in a 2012 express regular cab that has all the important things to me.

Thanks again for your help and I look forward to anybody else's before I have to pull the trigger in the next day or so one way or another.