Vehicle: 2012 reg. cab 4X4 HEMI
Trim Level: Express
Color: Mineral Gray
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Trigger2298 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by starquestbd22 View Post
Sounds like you have done your homework and did a good job negotiating to me. I think the price you got on the 2012 is probably a pretty good one. My biggest question now is how much could you realistically be in the 2013 for? I guess the biggest factor there is what rebates and incentives are available. It more or less comes down to how much is the difference between the truck you like and could live with and the truck that's exactly what you want. Of course, the price and payment is a factor for most of us but you should also think about the fact that you will likely be living with this truck for several years. Do you want to like it or love it, lol? I wouldn't worry too much about the 2013 being the first year of the model. It was really more of a mild refresh than a total redesign. Good luck and keep us updated as to what you decide.
its been like 12 months of homework and I;m ready for it to end lol. invoice on the built to my liking 2013 was about 29,500 and 32,400 MSRP.. I should be able to get 3-5% under invoice price with my fathers employee discount. Then like you said w/e rebates and such there would be which I really don't know what's going to be available. I'm thinking a 2013 would be roughly 3,000-3,500 more than the 2012 in the end.. But, lol, I could sell my caliber privately instead of trading it in for pennies and make some of that difference in price up... Ugh I keep going round and round lol.

I plan to run the truck until it dies or until I would need a quad cab.. Yeah I'm not too worried about the 2013 refresh as it would pretty much all be under warranty for the first few yrs and I had really great luck with my first yr caliber. I'm going to miss my caliber lol.

I will definitely keep you guys updated over the next couple days and I really appreciate all the great input so far!

Last edited by Trigger2298; 05-01-2013 at 10:58 AM.