Vehicle: 09 Hemi 1500
Trim Level: BigHorn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Big Boi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme View Post
It looks like u took your inner fender wells out and went in through the side? I have heard that the bolts that come with the headers are not the best. I'm still trying to figure out which bolts and gaskets to go with? We're u able to get your leak stopped? Are you happy with your investment?
I was told the opposite about the bolts. I used a little anti sieze and grade 8 locking washers on them. Along with brand new oem manifols gaskets I got from the dealer. I havent drove the truck much since the install. Ill torque them down again this weekend. And yes, Im happy with them. Even if Id paid for them, Id still be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris b View Post
So they sent you free headers?
Yes.

Ive been ive contact with the VP Ken Murphy.I brought it to his knowledge that the original port design was that of the 3rd gen Hemis (Circle and not D shaped), and that it needed to be changed. After six months of emails back and forth, he let me know that my free set was in the mail. I had no clue I was getting them. Nor was I expecting them. I wasnt the only person to inform them at the time.