View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Rep:146
RadioFlyer will become famous soon enoughRadioFlyer will become famous soon enough

First off, the guy who charged you 160 bucks should fix it for free with no added charge. Hope he's trustworthy. Second, what are the symptoms now? I'm going to dig into my tuner and refresh my memory in advanced tuning section and will get back. It will be a while because I have to update it, it's been a long time since I checked. EDITED: If it were me, I would load the 91 tow tune or 91 performance tune if you have the right octane, if not get some. Preferably the performance tune. I don't know what your gears are but I don't think an eco tune would do your truck justice or save you any gas. Unless you have 4.56 geares which you may have and hopefully do, an eco tune would most likely make your gas mileage worse anyway...just my oppinion though some may rightfully argue. I think an advanced timing tune which is what a 91 tune is will help get those big tires rolling better than a eco tune and result in better mileage. Either way eco or 91 it can't hurt to try, you have nothing to loose. Just load the tune without going into the advanced tuning area. If if doesn't help then you can just turn it back to stock. If you can fill up on 93 oct and best to do a SC preloaded 91 tune

Last edited by RadioFlyer; 05-01-2013 at 11:53 PM.