Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT Sport
Color: Mineral Grey
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:23
littlegirlbigtruck is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioFlyer View Post
First off, the guy who charged you 160 bucks should fix it for free with no added charge. Hope he's trustworthy. Second, what are the symptoms? I'm going to dig into my tuner and refresh my memory in advanced tuning section and will get back. It will be a while because I have to update it, it's been a long time since I checked.
I would hope that he will, but who knows with mechanics. The symptoms are: when I am driving at low speeds, such as in a neighborhood or parking lot, and I take my foot off of the gas the truck starts to idle rough and just shuts off. I put it into park and it starts back up immediately. It did this for the first time about two weeks ago and I thought it was because I was really low on gas. It did it for the second time this last Saturday in my driveway. After I tuned it, it literally does it 6 or more times whenever I drive anywhere. I am BEYOND frustrated and its getting dangerous at this point. I almost got rear ended pulling into the gas station on Monday when it randomly shut off. Please help!