View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 07:55 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris b View Post
So the dealer covered it under warranty?
Just put it like this if I wasn't cool with my service rep I would be have paid for the rebuild. I initially got the green light from Chrysler it would be covered and then when they split the tranny and engine apart what do they find....The Circle D TC. She called me and told me why I didn't tell her from the get go and I told her if that was the case you guys would have charged me from the jump street. She got a little heat from the service manger but they both turned their head and repaired it since they got the green light anyway. LOL Needless to say I have taken her out a few times to the bar on my dime since the beginning of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantman View Post
How's the Stang mod comin bud?
Well my wallet is already lighter LOL.....Almost 12k in the first three weeks of having it can make the bank account go down a bit. I should have my supercharger in a few weeks and will be putting down low 600rwhp on 93 and high 600rwhp on e85. I will be building my bottom end probably at the beginning of next year and shoot for at 900rwhp. I'll post pics up when I get the supercharger dropped in though, along with some dyno's....you know how I usually keep track of my mods.