View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:36 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-???? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:111
TheBlackHemi will become famous soon enoughTheBlackHemi will become famous soon enough

Well it is an open forum and people do talk out their a** from time to time or should I say contradict themselves......

Here's your two quotes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusterman View Post
Just a thought I was thinking alot about the fiasco with you and Dave about his tune killing your tranny. Well I have a theory.......
You tell me up there^ you had a thought/theory then you tell me down here v to keep my comments to myself but yet you didn't keep yours to yourself from jump street with your thought/theory comment....LOL give me a break

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusterman View Post
So keep your comments about me to yourself. Cuase you dont know me. Just like I dont know you. Once again this was a THOUGHT not a theory.

First off I'm just stating facts on my side and if I put two and two together so be it.....anyone in my shoes would feel the same way. I ran Sean tunes (hemifever) for 5months not with one probably, then I run Dave's tunes (whitelightning) and BAM 4 days later my tranny takes a dump. Come to find out from the dealer from what dave tune me for was the exact problems that should up on the scanner. That's not a thought/theory (whatever you wanna call it), it's the straight up facts. Maybe I had it coming with my tranny but it's pretty crazy that it happens days after loading up dave's tune, don't you think? Enjoy the rest of the day Dusterman....no hard feeling on my side but COME ON MAN! LOL