DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - MOTM Discussion
Thread: MOTM Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 QC TRX4
Trim Level: SXT
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2055
ShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond reputeShawnC13 has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad that everyone seems to agree with the topic of this thread and a great discussion is evolving. Now we need to try and come up with ideas of how to make it better.

The picture of yourself instead of a truck. Some members might not be so kean on that but atleast some ideas are being created.

The requirements part of duration and posts is a way to have newer members get to know other members a bit more as well. But as stated it is or has been a popularity contest or a nice truck contest and I think some of the members might forget about that. Now don't get me wrong our past winners are all great forum members and are definately worthy, but there are so many members that do so much for here. We have members sign up and ask if they can nominate themself or how to get their truck nominated and we explain that it is MOTM not Truck of the month.

I think even having this dicussion will help clear things up and make a difference and bring awareness to it