DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums & Owners Club! - Ram Truck Forum - View Single Post - MOTM Discussion
Thread: MOTM Discussion
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 04:43 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: Blue
Rep:3934
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonefishin776 View Post
that's why I'm torn between post count and member duration. both have pros and cons.

I think the post count could be minimal, 25-35ish. I've rarely come across someone who has been here for 2 years and only had 5 posts. it happens, but rarely
Post count shows activity and interaction, unless they are posting only in "game" threads. It is up to the members to nominate people they SEE posting in threads helping others, offering solutions, contributing.

I do agree with the duration qualms, but lurking isn't contributing and this is what this community is about. People join to seek and give information, be a part of ownership camaraderie.