View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:09 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Sport
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Black
Rep:35
Zixxer is on a distinguished road

Benny, Console installed and fits great.

Next item is the rear center console cover. There's a cover and the insert with RAM on it which hold the power outlet. I need either the cover W/heated seats and no entertainment center or another plain with only the outlet. I attempted to drill the plastic and it went off center. Ideally I need the W/heated seats cover and order both the left and right heated seat switches.

When I looked at the diagrams it's part 12. Then I noticed 13 which appears to be the insert but after looking at the $500 price, there's got to be something special about the insert or that part. Mine is just a plastic part with a hole in it for the power outlet. There's NO way it's $500 or even close. I suspect you've got a better way to determine what those parts are. Thanks Rick