Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 sport
Color: BLACK
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:51
Nemmisis1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenhole View Post
I've bought a few kits from this guy, didnt have any problems. When your ballasts fire, does your tpms sensor come on and then turn off?

no i have no problems at all... i had bought a digital set for my fogs.... but when they fired up they woudl shut off my rear camera....i would see the camera light on on the consol ..
with these i have not encountered not 1 issue....but they MUST BE CANBUS... and the newer version.... i was looking for hid for my new truck and all i saw was rape... lots of people here are getting regular or ac ballast with wire harness or some b.s resistors....

these just plug and play...

you dont really have to get them from him but i know for fact his work .. he has canbus ballasts. .... no issues... look on ebay or do a google search for that setup .. if you see the bulbs are not the straight kind its a right angle hid bulb and fits in the housing excellent... jsut tell him to send you the same set up...
lots of guys cut big holes in the back of that housing to accomidate the straight bulb... but get the right one.... and notch the housing .. it will also waterproof it no humidity... dont dont cramp the wires.. leave a little snuggness... if thats a word.. lol. .. use a drill to groove the side and tywrap all 4 wires together and sit the square in the notch. when you close the housing just make sure its as flush as possible.