View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:25
tjcin is on a distinguished road

Don't know if there is such a thing as a dealer you can trust. If you find one please post their name. I have yet to get a survey regarding my service visit. I am also considering going to the BBB and opening a complaint. Not to ramble on about it, but besides my truck I own a BMW and they understand tons more than Chrysler about customer satisfaction and the experience of ownership. The fuel guage broke and they fixed it under warranty. You pull your vehicle into their garage and your no questions asked loaner is brought to you. 3 weeks after fixing it, it broke again. I called the SM and explained it was a PITA driving almost an hour back to the dealer. He sent a driver to my house who left me a new 1 series and took my car back to the dealer. When it was fixed they brought it back to my house. I know you're thinking that my truck was less than my BMW, but you would be incorrect. My truck, just like lots of guys on here, had a sticker price of $45000. If, as a manufacturer, you are that proud of a vehicle to charge all that money, then make the experience of owning it a pleasureable one!