View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Rep:2036
brandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond reputebrandonjansen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce E View Post
The other issue I'm not thrilled with is that you have to cut that small piece out of the frame of the truck. I wouldn't care on an older truck but when the window sticker says $60,000 (not what I paid) it makes me a little nervous. I'd like to hear more from guys that have the 4"-6" lifts and what sort of vibrations they get, only in 4X4 or all the time?
Truck will be arriving in about 4 weeks so I'd like to make a decision.
Ya, I definitely know what you mean about cutting the frame. I'm not a huge fan of that either. But just think about how cool your truck will look once you do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster21 View Post
6'' rcx lift, 1.25 rcx body lift, adjustable shockas at 2.75 and 1.75 rear coil spacers and i have NO vibrations.. good point above about zone over rcx for 4''... but if youre gunna pay the price for a zone 4'' why not get a rcx 6''? when it comes to lifts its all opinion everyone has a different one. the guys who got suckered into paying that huge price for a bds will be bds lovers... and most of the guys who run rcx love them aswell
go for the RCX 6"