Vehicle: 2013 RAM 1500
Trim Level: Tradesman
Color: Bright Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Kev087 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathing Borla View Post
as a bunch of ram models come with 20" wheels, i can't see how it would be bad to go from the 17 to the 20. Your just going to have way less tire and more wheel, but the outer dia can remain the same.

i am doing the opposite when I get mine. going from 20"s to 17" but staying at 33" overall diameter. I need more sidewall etc for my field work. I would trash out those 20"s in 5 minutes. more than that, I just like way more tire than that.

give me sidewall or give me death

I can't speak to the electonic steering as i have never owned one with that, this will be my first...
As soon as i realized i mess up going to 22s in the car i jumped right back on 17s. I do love sidewall. I would like a more aggressive tire, but for the time being until i get back to TX, its not sensible. Big Horn/Lone Star ED have a nice Painted or Chrome 17, i think i may just order those and call it good.

And the electronic steering is different i thought nothing of it till i drove my wife's SUV and i thought to my self "Hmm, how convenient, best not tell her or i wont be able to drive the truck from now on."