View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:24 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3272
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRamHemi View Post
Thanks Brother,
but it may be late summer / early fall for my build to be 100% complete.

I'm scatching to make it work financially, as you put it...and all DIY without sponsors/help
and I definitely want a built trans behind that much power before the Ripp goes on.
Lined up an ATS dealer locally to save a ton on shipping,
and he confirmed they will warranty it for 5 years, even with power adders/tuning...Bonus!!!
(a bit over $2600 after $1400 core credit)

My bud with a RIPP on his QC has a light touch on his right foot until he gets his ATS,
but I dont trust myself enough to do that, way too competative and if the powers available I'll use it. Bag on my truck Daily, my avg fuel economy on my EVIC has very rarely seen double digits in the three years I've had it. LOL!
We are SO going to meet up at Castrol and I'll show you what my pesky quad cab can do ... when I'm done, lol.