View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:28 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

This man lives about 10 minutes from my house. This is terrible and it makes no sense at all. This man appears as a great person in the community and this all story doesn't add up for just a truck. In this area, Chevy's are stolen all the time and found stripped and parted out on the Six Nations Native reserve, but never with the driver going missing. It is just confusing about why they would go through this over a stock 3500. I typically hang out at the Tim Hortons about 2 minutes from this mans house and had the search party approach us tuesday night asking for any assistance. I have been out searching around along with a bunch of others people and there are posters all around Hamilton, but it appears like the truck is long gone, and no clues on Tim's location. The only contact he had with the 2 people was through a phone call. His cell phone is turned off and they found a battery meant for his phone 5 minutes from his house, and farther east bound his wallet and all identification was found on the road. The borders have all been flagged and it is unknown if the truck could still be in the province or what motive was behind this. kidnapping an individual over a $30,000 stock cummins when there are tons of modified trucks or higher end trucks for sale every day.

The chances of finding Tim alive and well are getting more slim by the day, but everyone is searching and praying for a safe return for him back to his wife and baby daughter. If anyone does spot out this truck.. Try your best to call your local authorities and don't let them get away. It is disturbing that stuff like this happen.
Tow mirrors up for the haters